We are looking to expand our team with an intern who has the ambition to start working in the music (for media) industry. The role involves assisting in all operations of Clear Music – including the conceptualizing and maintaining the Clear Music social media channels and website, helping with incoming music researches, creating and managing new playlists on the Clear Music catalog-website, and highlighting Clear Music artists across all socials.
About Clear Music Amsterdam
Clear Music is the new Amsterdam based music agency. Our mission is to help brands move beyond content and become part of popular culture. Our services include music production, creative licensing, sonic branding (research & development) as well as legal and strategic music consultancy.
With a stellar catalog of music from artists, labels and music publishers all around the world, we help advertisers, film directors, game publishers and anyone who operates in the audiovisual arts reach their audiences where it counts; in the heart through the ears. Clear Music is quickly making waves and well on its way of becoming a household name in music for media.
Since we started back in 2021 we have delivered music to brands such as Lenovo, Prime Video, Table du Sud, Netflix, Moonback, and Videoland. http://clearmusic.nl/work/
Who You Are
– Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and one other language.
– A (demonstrably) strong interest in Music & Media (Advertising, Film, Television, Video Games, etc.) and Sonic Branding
– Proficient with Google WorkSpace
– Able to work efficiently, both in team environments and autonomously
– Someone who likes to take initiative
– Basic knowledge of Keynote and Photoshop
– An appetite for creative copywriting and creative content creation (mostly for Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.)
What We Offer
We offer the chance to be an integral part of a small and ambitious team with a flat hierarchy. In this role you’ll learn to know the inner workings of music rights, with a focus on music in media. A dynamic work environment with a start up mentality with free-flowing ideas. We also offer the opportunity to join for business meetings and events, to network with industry professionals, and attend concerts.
Start; end of January 2023 until summer. The internship will be fulltime – meaning four days at our Amsterdam office and one day from home.