Clear Music is looking for an ambitious intern who is eager to jump-start their career in the music (for media) industry. As an intern, you will be assisting in all operations of Clear Music, including maintaining our social media channels and website, conducting incoming music research, assisting with projects, creating and managing new playlists on the Clear Music catalog-website, and highlighting Clear Music artists across all social media platforms.
About Clear Music Amsterdam
Clear Music is an Amsterdam-based music agency, that helps (future) leading brands move beyond content and become part of popular culture. We provide music production, creative clearance, sonic branding (research & development), as well as strategic music consultancy services. Our mission is to help our clients tell meaningful stories. Touching their audiences where it counts: in the heart, through the ears. Since our start in 2021, we have delivered music to a wide range of brands, including Lenovo, Prime Video, Table du Sud, Netflix, Moonback and Videoland. http://clearmusic.nl/work/.
Who You Are
- As the ideal candidate,
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing) and at least one other language.
- You have a demonstrable interest in music and media, particularly in advertising, film, television, video games, and sonic branding.
- You are communicative, proficient with Google Workspace, and able to work efficiently both in team environments and autonomously.
- You are someone who likes to take initiative in managing projects
- You also have basic knowledge of Keynote and Photoshop, as well as an appetite for creative copywriting and content creation.
Above all, you are excited to work with a vetted team of music heads to make the world sound better.
What We Offer
We offer the chance to be an part of a small and ambitious team of experienced professionals working in a flat hierarchy. In this role, you will learn about the inner workings of music and music rights, with a focus on music in media. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, where ideas flow freely. We also offer the opportunity to attend business meetings and events, network with industry professionals, and attend concerts. The internship will run from June 2023 until August/September 2023, for four days per week and will be based in our Amsterdam office.
Please send in your application soonest on email@example.com.